Protocol is a comprehensive database of rights on the most important issues in the daily lives of citizens and residents of the State of Israel. Protocol was established in 2016 as a business magazine and as of 2018 is a database of consumption, business, insurance, pension, financial consumer, law, auto and transport, health, economics and more.
The purpose of the social enterprise is to provide all the information needed for every target population in Israel, including the rights and obligations arising from laws, regulations, conditions, orders, agreements and other instructions. The information is written by experts in the various fields of activity according to the topic.
The information is accessible to the public through the website (protocol.co.il), via e-mail, through the official pages on social networking sites and other means. The information on the site is published and updated every day, except Saturdays or holidays.
Protocol is an independent body, it is not a non-profit organization, is not funded by the state and is not eligible to receive donations from other entities. To provide quality content on these topics, ads / advertisements or other links – which may cover some basic expenses.
The phrase (slogan, password) that characterizes the venture is: Protocol – simple know everything.
To lead professional development and personal empowerment among people with information usage.
To be a trusted source and a leading organization in Israel that provides information on issues that affect our agenda.
Protocol core values
- The users are the main thing – the users of Protocol are the heart of our work and we make sure that they receive reliable, up-to-date, professional and relevant information.
- Clear presentation – We make sure that the writing language is of a high standard, but also understandable and clear to all of us.
- Transparency – We maintain complete transparency regarding potentially biased content.
- Respect and non-confrontation approach – We do not want to confront bodies and institutions or experts in the field. But to be respectful towards them.
- Privacy is important – The privacy of website users is important and we will never sell the information.
- Use subject to copyright – Content may be shared and used for personal use, but is not intended for commercial use.